Admission to Class XI
Admission will be strictly on the Basis of the written jest Interview
- The list of the children selected for admission will be published on the school notice board on the date given.
- The parents shall deposit the first installment of the fees at the time of admission.
- Admission of the selected children shall be taken on the assigned days. Those who fail to respond shall forfeit their chance.
- Certificate and reports The following documents are essential at the time of admission.
A. transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
B. A Xerox copy of mark List (Report card) along with the original.
C. medical Fitness Certificate, certified by physician in Govt. Service.
The presence of the parents of the student to be admitted is compulsory. No representation will be accept.
ADMISSION TO CLASS XI
1. Admission to class XI of the ISC course is not automatic for candidates who appeared/passes ICSE examination from this institution. Students are selected to class XI on the basis of:
- Their consistent and good academic performance in the previous class IX AND X.
- A minimum of 60% of marks in the board exam.
- A good conduct and behaviour, and other social and personal qualities.
- At least a b grade awarded in the SUPW and community service.
- Having at least 80% attendance in classes IX and X.
- At least 70% of marks in each subject opted for the ISC course.
2. The following groups are offered.
- English, physics, chemistry mathematics, Hindi.
- English, Physics, chemistry, Biology, Hindi
3. Duly filled registration forms shall be submitted in the office of the school within the stipulated time along with the necessary requirements. The requirements are: Attested copies of:
- Statements of marks – ICSE exams.
- Progress report of class-IX
- Progress Report of class-X
- Character Certificate from the school last attended.
4. There are two streams offered in ISC COURSE (See 2:1 ii) The groups will be decided on the basic of the marks scored by the candidates in the subjects in the preliminary / model exams and ICSE exams.
5. The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to anybody without assigning any reason.
6. Applications of the students from outside will be considered only in the case of vacancy, that is after considering the students from this institution. Students who have passed ICSE examination apply for registration provided (they obtained 80% marks in the opted subjects,. And (II) the selection committee finds them suitable.)
7. Students from other boards will be considered; provided
- There is the availability of seats
- They secure stipulated marks in the subjects they opt. For
- They pass in the written test in English, Physics, chemistry, maths/Biology
- The selection committee finds them suitable (iv) after they obtain Eligibility certificate from the Council for the Indian school certificate Examination (New Delhi)
Students, who have obtained the class X level qualifications from outside agencies / boards, would be required to obtain a clearance certificate from the office of the council before they seek provisional admission in an affiliated and registered, and registered.
- Interaction of the students and parents will be on the day prescribed for it.
- Admission of the selected students will be taken on the scheduled day. Parents of the candidates shall be present along with the candidate to take the admission.
- Transfer Certificate (original) shall be submitted at the time of the admission.
- If students from other boards are selected, they shall submit the Migration Certificate (In original) at the time of admission.
- Two extra photographs of passport size of the candidate shall be submitted with the transfer certificate.
Important : All admission to class XI for entry of the Indian school certificate (year – 12) Examination are to be positively regularized by 31 July, of the academic year, no applications for admission without a clearance certificate are to be registered by the school